POSTING DATE: JAN 4TH 2022
REQUIREMENTS: MASTER’S DEGREE IN COMP SCI, IT, ELECTRICAL ENGG OR RELATED WITH AT LEAST 12 MONTHS OF EXPERIENCE. TRAVEL AND RELOCATION TO VARIOUS UNANTICIPATED CLIENT LOCATIONS THROUGHOUT THE UNITED STATES MAY BE REQUIRED. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Plan, design, develop, create, test, and modify computer applications software and specialized utility programs.
- Involve in analyzing and getting the system requirements for the project.
- Use GIT source management tool, JIRA to track the progress and error reporting.
- Develop and maintain microservices which use messaging queues (Google Pub/Sub), Storage.
- Consult with users, management, and developers to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Plan backup and security using latest tools in Java Environment.
- Involve in all the Scrum ceremonies and Retrospectives.