POSTING DATE: JAN 4TH 2022
REQUIREMENTS:MASTER’S DEGREE IN COMP SCI, IT, ITM OR RELATED WITH AT LEAST 12 MONTHS OF EXPERIENCE. TRAVEL AND RELOCATION TO VARIOUS UNANTICIPATED CLIENT LOCATIONS THROUGHOUT THE UNITED STATES MAY BE REQUIRED. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Involved in executing unit testing and component integration testing.
- Gather requirements analyze, design, implement and deploy and involve in all the phases of software development life cycle(SDLC)
- Involve in a variety of application development projects and also in production support items.
- Work closely with a team for application development using Java, Servlet, Spring MVC Micro Services.
- Design, develop, configure, program and implement software applications, packages and components customized to meet specific needs and requirements.
- Review and modify programs to ensure technical accuracy, security and reliability.