Software Test Engineer
POSTING DATE: JAN 4TH 2022
REQUIREMENTS: MASTER’S DEGREE IN COMP SCI, IT, ENGG MGMT OR RELATED WITH AT LEAST 12 MONTHS OF EXPERIENCE. TRAVEL AND RELOCATION TO VARIOUS UNANTICIPATED CLIENT LOCATIONS THROUGHOUT THE UNITED STATES MAY BE REQUIRED. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Responsible to develop functional test cases by using Application Lifecycle Management (HP ALM)
- Design and Analyze Test case document based on the Functional Requirement Specifications to implement through testing process.
- Design and develop, test stages of Pega based applications and systems integration.
- Perform various testing activities, like functional testing, browser compatibility testing, and Database testing regression testing, API, unit testing and Load testing.
- Automate manual test cases to test scripts in using Selenium WebDriver by using Java Script.
- Write queries on Kibana (Elastic Search) to validate the results and develop SQL scripts by using Toad for Oracle for validating results for legacy changes.
- Perform CRUD operations by using SQL quires in SSMS for validating Single Sign on results.
- Integrate with Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for running regression tests on regular basis automatically after every code change, also the results will be sent to peers by using Jenkins.
- Responsible in setting up and maintaining the load and Stress projects by using Visual studio enterprise version.
- Identify log, track and report bugs to QA management and development team as well as accurately report hours by using Visual Studio Team Services (Azure DevOps).
- Perform data analytics to ensure data is accurate prior to staging and activating certifications.