JOB: Data Engineer
POSTING DATE: NOV 3RD 2023
Requirements: Master’s degree in CS, Electronics Engg, Electrical Engg or related with at least 6 months of experience. Salary ranges between $120,328.00 to $122,000.00/year. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job duties include:
● Design, develop, and operate high-scale applications focusing on operational excellence, security, and scalability.
● Involve in the entire software development life cycle (SDLC) activities of the project including, requirement gathering from the business owners of the product, performing analysis on the requirements, providing design solutions, discussing the technical and non-technical aspects of the design with the concerned teams, development, testing, and support operations.
● Create technical specifications and document application functionality as a reference for future maintenance and upgrades.
● Design and develop data pipelines and data processing systems using Hadoop and related technologies such as Spark, Map Reduce, etc.
● Build end-to-end automation using Python, and Unix shell scripting to automate routine jobs.
● Develop and execute unit, functional, and integration tests of developed software components.
● Develop, test and deploy updates and bug fixes to the application using CI/CD pipelines.
● Participate in a tight-knit engineering team employing agile software development practices.