JOB ID 10450: NETSUITE DEVELOPER
Slesha Inc, an Irving, TX based IT Solutions firm. Multiple openings for JOB ID 10450
POSTING DATE: SEP 07TH 2022
Requirements: Master’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration or related with at
least 12 months of experience. Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org including the JOB ID.
Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States
may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job duties include:
• Work with users across the organization to solve NetSuite-related data and
• Develop suite script in 1.0 & Suite script 2.0. Creating User Event scripts, Rest
Let, Suitelet, Client Scripts.
• Work on creating user events, client, scheduled scripts, maintain confidentiality of
company programs, activities, records, and financial information
• Create, maintain documentation of the system and business processes, create,
manage customizations and enhancements.
• Administer NetSuite including post-implementation, helpdesk support and training
across the organization.
• Support IT Security requirements including managing user roles and user access
to the system and involve in day-to-day support to business users.