JOB: Software Developer
POSTING DATE: NOV 4TH 2023
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree in Comp Sci, Engg, IT, or related with at least 60 months of experience. Salary ranges between $139,464.00 to $141000.00/year.
Job duties include:
- Design, develop, and operate high-scale applications focusing on operational excellence, security and scalability.
- Involve in entire software development life cycle (SDLC) activities of the project including, requirement gathering from the business owners of the product, performing analysis on the requirements, providing design solutions, discussing the technical and non-technical aspects on the design with concerned teams, development, testing and support operations.
- Compile and assess user feedback to recommend and improve existing software products.
- Create technical specifications and document application functionality as a reference for future maintenance and upgrades.
- Utilize SQL to Insert, Retrieve and Update the information in the MySQL database and develop stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL.
- Write test cases for applications using JUNIT, Mockito framework.
- Develop, test and deploy updates and bug fixes to the application using CI/CD pipelines.
- Participate in a tight-knit engineering team employing agile software development practices.