JOB: Software Developer
POSTING DATE: NOV 3RD 2023
REQUIREMENTS: Master’s degree in Comp Sci, Engg, IT, or related with at least 6 months of experience. Salary ranges between $101,192.00 to $105,000.00/year. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job duties include:
● Design, develop, and operate applications focusing on operational excellence, security and scalability.
● Involve in entire software development life cycle (SDLC) activities of the project including, requirement gathering from the business owners of the product, performing analysis on the requirements, providing design solutions, discussing the technical and non-technical aspects on the design with concerned teams, development, testing and support operations.
● Compile user feedback to improve existing software products.
● Create technical specifications and document application functionality as a reference for future maintenance and upgrades.
● Utilize SQL to Insert, Retrieve and Update the information in the MySQL database.
● Develop Microservices using Java, Spring Boot, etc.
● Write test cases for applications using JUNIT etc.
● Develop, test and deploy updates and bug fixes to the application using CI/CD pipelines.
● Participate in a tight-knit engineering team employing agile software development practices.