JOB: Software Developer
POSTING DATE: NOV 3RD 2023
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Comp Sci, Engg, IT, or related with at least 60 months of experience. Salary ranges between $139,464.00 to $141,000.00/year. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job duties include:
● Design, develop, and operate web applications focusing on user experience, security, and scalability.
● Apply modern software development practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and support operations.
● Design, create, implement, and modify software applications and utility programs using programming languages and tools such as C#, Visual Basic, .NET, SOAP, SOAP, REST etc.
● Perform bug fixes, diagnose problems, and ensure that all functionalities are working as expected and requirements are met.
● Automate deployments to test, staging, and production environments using CI/CD pipelines.
● Participate in a tight-knit engineering team employing agile software development practices.