JOB: Devops Engineer
POSTING DATE: NOV 3RD 2023
Requirements: Master’s degree in Comp Sci, Engg, IT, or related with at least 6 months of experience. Salary ranges between $101,192.00 to $103,000.00/year. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job duties include:
● Design, develop, and maintain Infrastructure and tools to operate high-scale applications focusing on operational excellence, security, and scalability.
● Involve in the entire software development life cycle (SDLC) activities of the project including, providing design solutions, discussing the technical and non-technical aspects of the design with concerned teams, development, testing, and support operations.
● Develop build scripts, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Dev, QA, and higher environments like pre-production and Prod.
● Develop and implement internal systems, processes, and best practices to be used by other teams which are designed to increase productivity.
● Create technical specifications and document application functionality as a reference for future maintenance and upgrades.
● Troubleshoot and fix issues along the automated CI/CD pipeline in the various environments.
● Participate in a tight-knit engineering team employing agile software development practices.